June 19, 2010

Surf Sweet Organic Candy review

 I've got a sweet tooth. I love candy. As much as I try to resist it I can't seem to keep it out of my house. So, imagine my delight when I was contacted by Surf Sweet to review their assortment of organic candies.

Unlike many other candies on the market, Surf Sweet candies contain no high fructose corn syrup. Most candies are sweetened with either organic cane sugar syrup. They are gluten free and casein free and made in a peanut-free facility. They are also free of many common allergens including: wheat, dairy, soy, eggs, tree nuts, shellfish, and fish.

Most of their products are over 90% organic. They contain no artificial colors or flavors. They also offer some vegan and vegetarian options. I was able to try their Sour Berry Bears, Jelly Beans, Gummy Bears and Gummy Worms.

I love that they are made with organic fruit juice. They taste really good. . . I definitely ate them all by myself (too bad their not calorie free!!) See what I do for you guys! Ok, it wasn't a sacrifice. Mommy didn't share this time around.

If you're looking for a tasty, natural, sweet treat, check out Surf Sweet Organic Candies.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love hearing from you!

ShareThis