I've admitted before how much I enjoy hot tea. I do NOT enjoy getting scalded by a steamy sip. The Brugo mug provides a way to enjoy the freshness of hot drinks without fear of being burned. It allows a portion of your drink to cool to a more comfortable drinking temperature, while keeping the rest of your drink hot.
Essentially, the mug works by siphoning off a small portion of liquid into a special chamber where it cools before you sip it. In order for this cooling chamber to work, you must tip the mug to allow the liquid to flow into the chamber. You can then turn the cup upright and sip. This process must be repeated every time you want a cooled off sip. You also have the option of using the mug as a normal insulated cup. Simply adjust the dial to "sip" and go right ahead and enjoy your piping hot drink.
I think it's a novel idea. I certainly had never seen anything like it before. I'm not sure how much I'll use the cooling chamber. I guess I'm just a little too impatient to tip then sip (what does that say about me as a person?). But for those who want to enjoy a hot beverage right away, the Brugo mug may be your solution. I do like that it keeps the rest of your drink hot. There's nothing worse than a tepid cup.
Here are some of the cup's features:
- Patented 2 oz/25 ml Temperature Control Chamber giving you sip by sip satisfaction at the perfect temperature
- Double-wall insulation
- 3-position drink mode selector - "Lock, Sip, Tip & Cool" - allowing you perfect taste and temperature control whether you need a bolt of caffeine or prefer to linger over your coffee ritual
- 16oz / 450ml capacity cup size - a large cup
- Non-slip bottom keeping your coffee where you put it
- Ergonomic grip for maximum comfort
- 13 stylish colors
- Stainless Steel and Chrome accents
- Fits all cup holders
A luck winner will receive a Brugo Mug ($19.95).
Mandatory Entry (must be completed in order for extra entries to be counted)
Visit Brugo and tell me which color is your favorite.
- Follow Brugo on Twitter.
- "Like" Brugo Mug on Facebook.
- Follow Mommy's Minute on Google Friend Connect
- Subscribe by e-mail or RSS Feed (righthand sidebar)
- Follow Mommy's Minute on Twitter and leave your twitter id.
- "Like" Mommy's Minute on Facebook.
- Share this giveaway on Facebook (daily entry).
- Tweet this giveaway (daily)
- I entered to win a Brugo mug from @Brugomug and Mommy's Minute ($20 ARV) http://bit.ly/9MMzUS.
I received a complimentary mug to facilitate my review. Opinions expressed are my own thoughts of the product. Images are taken with permission from the Brugo Mug website.