I'm a busy mom. Most days my hair is in a ponytail and I'm covered in splatters of baby food. I love a product that makes me feel girly, especially on days when I feel more like a milk-toting maid than the lady of the house. Bodycology offers a great line of products and fragrances to help pamper body and mind. I recently had the opportunity to try three great items:
Coconut Lime body cream - it's the perfect scent for summer! The cream was great for moisturizing my dry skin.
White Gardenia body mist was light and feminine - perfect for getting rid of the "I haven't had a chance to take a shower yet, and the baby is crying" aroma.
I have the Brown Sugar Vanilla Antibacterial Foaming Soap by my kitchen sink. A good smelling soap always makes me feel better. I find extra excuses to wash my hands so I can enjoy the smell.
You can find bodycology products in your area by clicking here.
One lucky reader has an opportunity to win a prize from bodycology. I believe you will love their products just like I have!
Here's how to win:
- Visit Bodycology and tell me which product is your favorite.
- "Like" bodycology on Facebook.
- Follow bodycology on Twitter.
- Follow Mommy's Minute on Google Friend Connect
- Subscribe by e-mail or RSS Feed (righthand sidebar)
- Follow Mommy's Minute on Twitter and leave your twitter id.
- "Like" Mommy's Minute on Facebook.
- Share this giveaway on Facebook (daily entry).
- Tweet this giveaway (daily)
- Pamper your body and mind: Bodycology giveaway! http://bit.ly/a2QoQa
Open to US, 18+ Giveaway ends July 1, 11:59 PM (MST). All winning entries WILL be verified. Make sure to activate your e-mail subscription. Winner will be selected using Random.org. Make sure to leave a valid e-mail address in your comment or have a contact e-mail visible in your profile. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to the e-mail notification or an alternate winner will be selected. Good luck!
I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.
I was not obligated to give a positive endorsement. The opinions expressed are my own.