June 19, 2010

"Laws of Illusion" - Sarah McLachlan CD Review

Sometimes I need a little bit of music to help me unwind at the end of the day. Sarah McLachlan's latest release "Laws of Illusion" is perfect chill out music. This is actually her first CD in seven years. It's hard to believe it's been that long!


I listened to the single "Loving You is Easy" a few times recently, so I was excited to listen to the whole CD.

TRACKLISTING1. AWAKENINGS
 2. ILLUSIONS OF BLISS
 3. LOVING YOU IS EASY
 4. CHANGES
 5. FORGIVENESS
 6. RIVERS OF LOVE
 7. LOVE COME
 8. OUT OF TUNE
 9. HEARTBREAK
10. DON’T GIVE UP ON US
11. U WANT ME 2
12. BRING ON THE WONDER


I can honestly say that I liked every song on this album. Some of my favorites include "Illusions of Bliss" and "Out of Tune."

If you want to see Sarah McLachlan in concert you can check out at an all-female musical Lilith Fair Tour in your area! The Lilith Fair Tours hosted in the 90s raised over $10 million dollars for local and national women's charities

Sarah also performs music from her latest release on Dancing with the Stars and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. If you're a Sarah McLachlan fan you can also check out her website, Facebook and Twitter pages.

"Laws of Illusion" is now my coffee shop companion (in fact I'm listening to it as I'm writing this post in a coffee shop). If you're a fan of her music I think you'll be pleased with this new album.

Photobucket

The One2One network provided me a copy of "Laws of Illusion" to facilitate my review. I was not obligated to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love hearing from you!

ShareThis