I always wondered how some women managed to get their hair so perfectly straight. I've used straightening irons in the past, but they never seemed to get my hair flat and smooth enough. I've recently discovered that it's not my hair that's the problem - it's the hair styling tools I've been using.
After using the Coriollis flat iron from Misikko I have discovered that it IS possible to tame my wild bed head into a more manageable mane. This is one of the best flat irons I've ever used.
Misikko offers a wide variety of great salon-quality tools, including professional hair dryers and great brands like Chi and Hana lines. I own a Hana flat iron and it is fantastic too!
The flat iron came beautifully packaged from Misikko. It was like Christmas. In addition to my flat iron I also received a heat-proof felt carrying case, some hand sanitizer, emmory boards, and Colgate Wisps. The box was also adorned with ribbon and flowers. Talk about pretty. I almost didn't want to take it out of the box.
- Ceramic plates for negative ions and hair-healthy far infrared heat, creating shiny, frizz-free results
- 1" plate size for easy styling of short to medium length hair
- Straighten, flip or curl
- Heats up in less than 6 seconds
- Adjustable temperature from 140°F to 410°F - great for all hair types
- Convenient on/off switch
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
One of my lucky readers will win a fantastic Coriollis iron from Misikko (a $200 value!).
Mandatory Entry (must be completed in order for any other entry to count.)
- Visit Misikko and tell me which product is your favorite.
- Follow Misikko on Twitter
- Blog about the giveaway on a personal website.
- Join Misikko Newsletter (3 extra entries)
- Follow Mommy's Minute on Google Friend Connect
- Subscribe by e-mail or RSS Feed (righthand sidebar)
- Follow Mommy's Minute on Twitter and leave your twitter id.
- "Like" Mommy's Minute on Facebook.
- Share this giveaway on Facebook (daily entry).
- Tweet this giveaway (daily)
- I entered to win a Corioliss flat iron from @Misikko and Mommy's Minute ($200 ARV).http://bit.ly/b99hu8
US and Canada, 18+. Giveaway ends July 26, 2010 at 11:59 Mountain Time. Winning comment will be selected via Random.org. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to winning e-mail. Please make sure your e-mail is visible in your comment or profile. All winning comments will be verified.
I received a complimentary product to facilitate my review. The opinions expressed are my own honest thoughts of the product. Post contains affiliate links.