Local individual seeks an applicant to fill the following position. This growing entity seeks a responsible individual to assist in day-to-day operations.
- Individual will be responsible for managing and purchasing supplies on a limited budget.
- Strong organizational and planning abilities and effective communication skills are a must.
- Candidate needs experience in nursing, psychology, conflict mediation, and education.
- In addition to human resource responsibilities, individual must be prepared to fulfill rolls on an as-needed basis. This may include, but is not limited to, chauffeur, chef, tutor, accountant, coach, and fashion stylist.
- Must be available to work nights, weekends, all holidays.
- Must be willing to work overtime and a frequent graveyard shift.
- Needs to work well under pressure and deadlines.
There are currently no insurance or retirement benefits. In fact, this is an unpaid, often thankless position.
Long-term benefits include:
- A confidence in your ability to persevere in the midst of great difficulty.
- The knowledge that you've made a significant investment in the life of another human being.
- The love of a child.
- A legacy.
This post was written as part of the Lovable Labels BlogHer '10 Getaway contest.