June 2, 2010

Houston we have a problem

You never really realize how much you rely on something until it is gone. You may have noticed that there was no Total Transformation Tuesday post yesterday well that is due in part to the fact that my laptop has decided to bite the dust, to sell the farm, to kick the bucket. In other words, it is entirely refusing to turn on. Something told me I needed to back up my files last week. Why didn't I listen?

So, I am now having to bum computer time off of friends and family until I can find a replacement. I will do my best to get my posts submitted for your reading enjoyment, but they may be a little scant over the next few days. I've got some super, duper fantastic reviews and giveaways lined up for the next few weeks. I'm very excited.

Happy Wednesday to you all and here's a friendly reminder: DON'T FORGET TO BACKUP YOUR COMPUTERS!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I love hearing from you!

ShareThis