I try to help him practice his smooth moves by holding onto his hands when he walks. Unfortunately, this often leads to a sore back for mommy.
The Juppy Baby Walker helps solve sore back woes by allowing the parent/caregiver to stand upright while still offering stable support for wobbly legs. The Juppy has adjustable straps so that the adult can customize the Juppy to a suitable height.
It was easy to place the baby inside. Simply place the baby's legs inside the holes and zip up the front. My son seemed to genuinely enjoy his time walking around in it.
I was generally impressed by the Juppy. It definitely helps to alleviate the back pain associated with helping a little one learn how to walk. My only critique is that I wish it had some sort of hook or snap closure at the top of the zipper. There were a few times that the zipper came down slightly as my child was in it - but this was not enough of a problem that it put my son at risk.
I think this is a fantastic idea and I look forward to using it with my son as he continues his walking adventures! Check out the video below. You can also visit The Juppy's Myspace Page. You can also check out other The Juppy reviews and giveaways through this link.
You can win a Juppy Baby Walker to use in your own home! Here's how:
Visit The Juppy website and tell me your favorite feature of the product.
- "Like" The Juppy on Facebook
- Follow The Juppy on Twitter
- Follow Mommy's Minute on Google Friend Connect
- Subscribe by e-mail or RSS Feed
- Follow Mommy's Minute on Twitter and leave your twitter id.
- "Like" Mommy's Minute on Facebook.
- Share this giveaway on Facebook (daily entry).
- Grab my button.
- Tweet this giveaway (can be done daily - leave your tweetlink)
- Help your baby learn to walk! Win The Juppy from Mommy's Minute (ends 6/23). http://bit.ly/bcC3bn
I received a complimentary product to facilitate my review. The opinions expressed are my own honest thoughts regarding the product. I was not obligated to give a positive review.