June 28, 2010

I'm mad.

I'm mad. I guess I'm mad at myself. So, I just saw a picture of myself and I looked ginormous. I guess I think I'm a lot thinner than I actually am, so I'm always a bit shocked when I see pictures where I look a bit heavy. Now, I'm not horribly overweight, but I do weigh more than I probably should.
  1. I'm mad that I even have to think about losing weight. 
  2. I'm mad at the thought of having to abstain from goodies in order to loose 20 pounds. 
  3. I'm mad because some people can eat whatever they want and not have to worry about it.
  4. I'm mad that I lack the self-discipline to stick to an exercise program for more than 30 days.
  5. I'm mad that even after working out for 30 days for at least an hour a day (p90x no less), I only lost 3 lbs.
  6. I'm mad because my skin is covered in stretch marks.
  7. I'm mad because I wish my outside matched the way I feel I look on the inside. 
  8. I'm mad because I seem to take one step forward and two steps back
  9. I'm mad because I seem to always sabotage my weight loss ventures by knowingly eating things that are bad for me.
  10. I'm mad because I feel like I should be over this by now, and I'm not.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. (Hugs) I get mad at myself sometimes too. I've been lacking in the motivation dept. since having my baby 9 mos. ago!! :p I don't really want to lose any weight but I need to tone up... especially in the midsection (oh the joys of mommyhood). ;) You can do it momma- keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had my baby 11 months ago, and it's been a struggle. I've never been especially "fit," but I've never been this bad. It just gets discouraging at times. Thanks for your encouragement. . . maybe one day I'll get my silly act together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so hear you on this. I am mad for the exact same reasons! It is so discouraging. We can do it though. I'm trying harder now than I ever have. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you need to just quit worrying about it. Do what you can to be healthy and that's all you can do. We need to hang out soon! I texted you last night about going to the zoo today, but I think Griffin is a little under the weather so I think today will be a homebody day for us. Tyy soon!
    ps. you are so beautiful!!!!! and dont you forget it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love hearing from you!

ShareThis