- I'm mad that I even have to think about losing weight.
- I'm mad at the thought of having to abstain from goodies in order to loose 20 pounds.
- I'm mad because some people can eat whatever they want and not have to worry about it.
- I'm mad that I lack the self-discipline to stick to an exercise program for more than 30 days.
- I'm mad that even after working out for 30 days for at least an hour a day (p90x no less), I only lost 3 lbs.
- I'm mad because my skin is covered in stretch marks.
- I'm mad because I wish my outside matched the way I feel I look on the inside.
- I'm mad because I seem to take one step forward and two steps back
- I'm mad because I seem to always sabotage my weight loss ventures by knowingly eating things that are bad for me.
- I'm mad because I feel like I should be over this by now, and I'm not.
June 28, 2010
I'm mad. I guess I'm mad at myself. So, I just saw a picture of myself and I looked ginormous. I guess I think I'm a lot thinner than I actually am, so I'm always a bit shocked when I see pictures where I look a bit heavy. Now, I'm not horribly overweight, but I do weigh more than I probably should.