June 7, 2010

Under the Sea = Yummy for me :-) SeaPak Review

My family didn't grow up eating a lot of seafood, but as I've gotten older I've learned to love it. Seafood is a rich source of healthy fats and omega-3s. In fact, the American Heart Associations recommends eating at least two servings of fish a week. Omega-3s can help reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease and death.

 SeaPak recently sent me a coupon to try a shrimp product. I was able to try a box of their popcorn shrimp. My husband and I absolutely loved it. I'm pretty sure I ate more than the recommended serving size. They were little nuggets of shrimpy goodness. Shrimp is rich in Omega-3s, surely those benefits should outweigh my shrimp smorgasbord.

Interested in learning more about the benefits of seafood?
  • Salmon has one of the highest levels of heart-healthy Omega-3s. 
  • Omega-3s prevent heart disease.
  • Omega-3s lower blood pressure and help prevent strokes.
  • Fish is a source of lean, healthy protein.
SeaPak offers some great, family-friendly seafood recipes on their website. 



Photobucket

SeaPak sent me a free product coupon to facilitate my review. The opinions expressed are my own honest thoughts of the product. The picture of the Popcorn Shrimp is taken from the SeaPak website. http://www.seapak.com/products/popcorn_shrimp/popcorn_shrimp/26/14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love hearing from you!

ShareThis