Here's what's on the menu:
Body: P90x Exercise Program
- Yesterday I did the Core Synergistics dvd. I imagine it would have been very comical to watch me rolling around on the floor like a trained seal.
- I'm trying hard to get rid of my mommy-muffin top and the stubborn 5 pounds of baby weight that refuses to go away.
- I'm reading "Live Like You Mean It: The 10 Crucial Questions That Will Help You Clarify Your Purpose, Live Intentionally, Make the Most of the Rest of Your Life." It's a looooooong title, but a good thought provoking book to challenge my priorities and perspectives.
- Today I finished Chapter 5. It involved developing an intentional plan to help enhance your personal growth. It challenged me to get outside my comfort zone in order to grow as a person.
- I've been reminded that even though man looks at the outside, God looks at the heart. I could spend the next 90 days perfecting my body, but if I neglect what's on the inside, it will have all been in vain.
So . .. that's my update. Two days down. Eighty-eight more to go . . . . that's a lot. I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.