May 4, 2010

Tasty Baby: Tasty Dreams Organic Brown Rice Review

I wish I had the time to make all of my son's food, but busy schedules and sometimes sheer exhaustion keeps me from achieving this goal. That's why I'm so thankful for companies like Tasty Baby who create healthy, organic options for infants and toddlers. It gives me great peace of mind to know that I'm feeding my child nutritious, beneficial food. The folks at Tasty Baby are pioneers in the organic food industry, and for you eco-friendly moms out there, Tasty Baby has taken great strides to care for the earth as well.

Here's what they say on their website:

GREEN IS TASTY


Since Tastybaby feeds the very people who will inherit our planet, we feel that it's our privilege (and our duty!) to do what we can to preserve and restore the health of the Earth.

Tastybaby Organic Whole Grain, Gluten Free Brown Rice Infant Cereal with DHA, ARA & Prebiotics, 7-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6)I had the opportunity to try Tasty Dreams Brown Rice organic infant cereal with my son.  I love that this cereal is gluten free and loaded with healthy prebiotics to aid in digestion. Tasty Dreams is formulated to be eaten before naps or nighttime. It is designed to promote relaxation and muscle building.

Tasty Baby cereals are certified USDA organic and are also rich in DHA and ARA which is essential for healthy brain and eye development. I also love that the cereal comes in an eco-friendly resealable bag.

I noticed that the flakes are a lot fluffier than other brands I had tried and they dissolved quickly and smoothly when liquid is added. My son seemed to enjoy it!


Tasty Baby also offers a line of organic purees and organic snacks.
Tasty Baby products have been featured on The View and Life & Style Magazine. You can find their products on Amazon.com, Whole Foods, Krogers, etc. Locate a store near you by clicking here.


They are also promotional partners of the new film "Babies" that is opening in theaters this weekend, May 7. They are hosting a great giveaway in celebration of that event. You can win a prize package valued at over $80. You can find the entry information here.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am going to check out this product. I am making most of Ethan's food now - but I just don't always have the time / energy to do it. I would love these products to supplement the food that I make him.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love hearing from you!

ShareThis