May 6, 2010

Free Book: "Radical" by David Platt

The folks over at WaterBrook/Multnomah are offering a free book: no shipping, no strings attached. The book is available while supplies last until May 9th. I downloaded a e-book copy for my nook, but hard copies are also available.
Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream

In the book Radical, author David Platt challenges Americans to consider how we may have tweaked the message of Christ to fit our cultural preferences. It sounds like an interesting read, and I am ALL about the free. Check it out if you would like. You can also sample the first chapter or watch a video concerning the book.

Get your free copy of Radical from WaterBrook/Multnomah by clicking here.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I had no idea you blogged!! Your blog is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Julie! It's a blast. I love doing it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love hearing from you!

ShareThis