The CEIVA digital picture frame has a lot of features that your traditional digital picture frame does not have:
- The ability to share pictures instantly with friends and family around the world.
- A digital frame that can communicate wirelessly with your computer.
- The ability to send pictures from your camera phone or e-mail directly to your picture frame.
- Customizable greeting cards and notes can be sent directly to the frame. (You can check out the card I sent to my mom below)
- Easy hassle free set-up.
I absolutely love this frame. It is so much fun to play with all the different online features. I've even got a countdown feature that tells me how many days are left in my Total Transformation Tuesday series.
There is also a downloadable channel from Allrecipes.com which sends a new recipe to your frame each day. It's perfect for those days when I have no idea what I want to cook. As an added plus, you can order prints of your pictures directly through the CEIVA website.
- Set up was easy
- I love the wireless capability.
- It is very easy to send photos to the frame.
- I love the ability to link the frame to Facebook and other online sharing sources.
- I think the Word of the Day and Recipe Channel is a fantastic idea! I have really enjoyed seeing the new content each day.
- I (or anyone I choose) can send pictures via e-mail or cell phone directly to my frame.
- I currently have a year's subscription to the photo delivery service, but once that year is up there is no way to display pictures on the frame unless I renew the subscription. I wish there was a way to use a memory card to display the photos on the frame, but the main draw of the frame is the photo sharing capability, so I guess that is why they have opted not to include that feature.
- I had trouble using the new updated uploader while using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome's browser. The Tech support was very helpful and earnestly sought to find a solution to my problem. The basic uploader worked without any problem. My mom didn't have any trouble using the uploader with Internet Explorer.
You can purchase a CEIVAshare for $127.99. This includes a one year subscription to the PicturePlan Service (a $99 value). You could also upgrade to a CEIVAPro80 for $147.99 - this also includes a 1 year subscription. The CEIVAPro80 has a few additional features, including a built-in media server that will let you stream photos over your home network.
You can check out their entire line of products by visiting CEIVA's website.You can also connect with them through Facebook and Twitter.
I received a complimentary digital frame to facilitate my review. I was not obligated to give a positive endorsement. The opinions expressed are my own, honest thoughts of the product.