Here are the questions he works through in the book:
- Why Am I Here: Pinpointing Your Purpose
- What Is My Sweet Spot: Understanding How You're Wired
- What Will I Leave Behind? Looking Toward Your Legacy
- What Really Matters? Establishing Clear Priorities
- What is my Plan? Determining Effective Ways to Grow and Develop
- How do I Best Recharge? Recognizing the Rewards of Refreshment
- How Can My Life Have a Ripple Effect? Initiating Ways to Influence and Inspire Others
- How Do I Relate to God? Deepening Your Spiritual Connection
- Will I Say Yes to God? Responding to the Creator's Call in Good Times and Bad
- What Shall I do Next? Creating a Plan for the Years Ahead
I enjoyed reading the book and found it to be helpful. Now I just need to make the time to write out my goals, priorities, and schedule! The biggest takeaway message of Live Like You Mean It is to live intentionally. A life of purpose will not happen by accident, it happens by intention. Decide where you want to go and take small practical steps to get there.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from NavPress Publishers as part of their Blogger Review Program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commision's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."