HappyBaby foods are prepared with the highest of standards.
They also offer something I had never seen before: frozen meals. Their frozen meals contain 12 cubes (similar to what you would have if you made your own baby food and stored it in cubes in the freezer). All you have to do is pop out the amount that you need, heat it in your child's dish, and enjoy. Plus they have super cute names. My favorite is "Yes Peas + Thank You Carrots." I was impressed that they even offer Salmon!
They also offer: HappyMelts, freeze-dried yogurt that helps with digestive health; HappyBites, which are handheld little nuggets of nutritional goodness (for toddlers and young children); HappyBellys, organic cereal with DHA and probiotics; there are even more products available!
What I LOVE about HappyBaby
- Their organic puffs have half the sugar of other puffs and contain no artificial ingredients.
- My son is addicted to these. It's so good to know this is a healthier option.
- Their probiotic dry cereals also contain DHA which is essential for brain and eye development.
- Their ingredients contain NO pesticides, NO chemical fertilizers, NO genetic modification, and NO preservatives.
- There packaging is clearly labeled which is helpful for parents of children with allergies.
I really think you will like these. I was very impressed. Their website is a wonderful resource for information on nutrition. They have even partnered with renowned pediatrician Dr. Sears to help ensure that their products are nutritionally sound and meet the needs of growing infants and toddlers.
And the thing that takes the cake for me is that a portion of every purchase helps starving children in Malawi through Project Peanut Butter. If I can feed my family great nutritious food AND help out children in need, then I am all in favor of that!
The generous folks at HappyBaby have offered one of my readers the opportunity to try HappyBaby in your own home!
You have the chance to win the following from HappyBaby and their partner YoBaby:
- Visit HappyBaby and tell me a product you would like to try or something you learned on their site! (1 entry)
- Follow HappyBaby on Twitter.(1 entry)
- Like Happy Baby on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Mommy's Minute on Google Connect, Facebook, or Twitter (1 entry EACH)
- Tweet this Giveaway (1 entry, can be done daily)
- Subscribe by e-mail or RSS feed - right hand sidebar (2 entries)
- Grab my button (2 entries)
Giveaway open to the US, 18+. Giveaway ends 5/15 at 11:59 PM (MST). Please leave your e-mail in your comment or make it visible in your profile so that I can contact you if you win! Winner will have 48 hours to respond to the winning e-mail or an alternate winner will be selected. Winner selected through Random.org
HappyBaby provided me with vouchers for free products to facilitate my review.
The opinions expressed are my own.