April 26, 2010

Used Book Heaven - MKZBooks.com Review

I've already admitted I'm a tea junkie. I might as well admit that I'm a book addict as well. I just wanted to tell you about a super cool site I just learned about, McKenzie Books. Here's how they describe their used book alert program called BRAIN:

About us:
We are an online used book buyer and seller (we sell some new). What BRAIN does is it allows you to create a "want list" of sorts that automatically notifies you the minute we get a book in matching your title, author, ISBN, or keyword search. You can set preferences such as the minimum book condition, how often and when to get alerted, maximum number of books to include in each alert and more.

It's a super easy tool to use and it saves you from hunting all around for that book you want. And since we regularly sell our used books up to 80% off list price, you know you'll be getting a deal. This service is great for everyone trying to watch their money, especially for students trying to get their textbooks for cheap.
 

If you're a budget minded person like I am, I'm sure you've discovered the wonders of used books. Trust me, no one is going to read a book so much that the words rub off. Used is just as good as new in my book!



I have been scouring the web and used book stores for a copy of  "A Birthday for Cow" for my little one. (If you  haven't read it, it's hilarious!). With BRAIN, all I have to do is enter the title and kick back and let them do the leg work. The moment I get an e-mail saying they have one in stock, all I have to do is add it to my cart and check out. They even offer free shipping for orders over $25. You can't beat that.

It was super easy to create an account and activate BRAIN. You can search for a specific title or even a favorite author - and to make things even better, their prices are VERY reasonable. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I have!

I just thought I'd let you know about the program in case you too are on the hunt for bargains and books!

Happy Reading,


Photobucket

MKZBooks.com provided me a $25 gift card to facilitate my review of their program. 
The opinions expressed in the review are my own honest thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love hearing from you!

ShareThis