My little one loves snacking on puffs. I usually find them all over my carpet, kitchen floor. and car seat. The inventor of Munchie Mug has created a product to help solve this problem. You may have seen other snack trap devices in the past, so what makes the Munchie Mug different?
- Munchie Mug features a fabric "trap" that keeps the snacks inside the 16 oz cup (the cup holds 10 oz).
- The fabric is soft and comfortable, yet effectively keeps snacks inside the cup.
- It is 100% made in the USA.
- Phthalate and BPA free
- It comes with a screw top to keep food fresh when not in use.
I look forward to my little one using it in the next few months. He likes the bright colors and images on the outside cover.
The Munchie Mug is easy to care for. It is dishwasher safe on the top rack. You only need to blot the fabric top with a paper towel after removing it from the dishwasher. The images on the outside of the cup may fade with repeated use, just like a number of other decorated cups.
The wonderful folks at Munchie Mug have generously offered a reader a Munchie Mug of their choice. They come in three great colors.
Here's how to enter:
Visit Munchie Mug and tell me what color Mug you would pick. (This must be done in order for any extra entries to count)
- Follow publicly me on Google, Twitter, or Facebook. (1 entry each)
- Subscribe by e-mail or RSS feed (2 entries)
- Tweet this giveaway (1 entry, can be done daily. Please leave your tweet link)
- Win a Munchi Mug from Mommy's Minute: Munchie Mug Review and #Giveaway: @sarahtex06 http://bit.ly/8XsOxY
- Grab my button and tell me where I can find it. (2 entries)
- Post this giveaway on a linky, or giveaway page (1 entry for each link)
- Blog about this giveaway (2 entries)
I received a complimentary Munchie Mug to facilitate my review.
The opinions expressed are my own honest opinions of the product.