Congratulations to #73: Debbie!
I'm not quite sure when my love affair with tea began. All I know now is that it has become a full blown addiction. I have a whole cabinet devoted to my beverage of choice, so you can imagine how excited I was when I had the opportunity to review a tin of Tippy Earl Grey Tea from Golden Moon Teas.
Golden Moon Tea sells a wide variety of delicious tea and beautiful tea ware. Although they specialize in loose leaf tea (which is my preference) they also carry an assortment of bagged teas. My favorite feature of their site is the ability to purchase a sample size (most are around .99). Many times I'm hesitant to purchase a tea I've never tried before. This way, you can try the tea before you commit to buying a whole tin.
I was very pleased with the tea. The Tippy Earl Grey is wonderfully aromatic and has a great flavor. Brewing is simple.
- You simply place a small spoonful of tea leaves either directly into your tea pot or into a brew basket. I love to use a T-sac if I'm just brewing a cup for myself.
- Pour hot water over the tea and allow it to steep for a few minutes.
- Remove/strain the tea leaves and enjoy!
Visit Golden Moon Tea and tell me which tea you would love to try.
- "Like" Golden Moon Tea on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow me on Google, Twitter, or Facebook. (1 entry each)
- Subscribe by e-mail or RSS feed (2 entries)
- Tweet this giveaway (1 entry, can be done daily. Please leave your tweet link)
I received a complimentary tin of tea from Golden Moon to facilitate my review. These are my honest opinions of the product.