July 11, 2010

On the road again

The fam and I will be packing up in a few short hours to head to the mountains. I haven't started packing yet . . . not a good sign. But I'm super excited about the trip. A couple days in the mountains always recharges my batteries. Add in family and friends and I'm looking forward to a few peaceful days of rest and relaxation. 

That being said, don't expect any earth-shattering, life-changing posts while I'm gone. There will be no TV and no internet at our destination - which means no blog either. I'll post my Total Transformation update when I get home in a few days (I forgot to post last week's, so this one will be double duty).

Keep entering those giveaways! There are some great ones going right now, including a super nice flat iron, a Pampered Chef Batter Bowl (my personal fave, but I'm a little biased there), a nice exercise program, and more!

See you again soon!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love hearing from you!

ShareThis