July 22, 2010

S'more please.


When is your family's favorite time to enjoy S'mores?
A. During a Backyard Campout
B. Inside on a Rainy Day
C. After School
D. During a Backyard Barbeque
E. Just Because

I would have to say that I like S'mores just because. Back in college I learned how to make these little goodies in my microwave. Now I can have S'mores whenever I feel like it! That can be a dangerous thing, because they are ooooh soo good. Check out what other people think of this tasty summer treat at www.SmoresSmiles.com!

Photobucket

I am entering a contest for a S’mores prize pack as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club.

1 comment:

  1. I would have to say letter D for me. We usually sit around the backyard firepit and do smores after a family gathering...or if we have a few friends over after dinner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love hearing from you!

ShareThis