July 16, 2010

Tommee Tippee Review and Discount!

We've all been there. You fill up your child's bowl with his/her favorite cereal. You turn your back for a second and CRASH. The cereal bowl has landed unceremoniously on the floor. Its contents scattered from here to eternity. That is why I love the Explora Easi-mat and tableware from Tommee Tippee.


I recently took my son to a restaurant. I plopped the Easi-mat on the table and attached his bowl to the suction cup. My son ate away, not once knocking or dumping his bowl. I also attached some plastic bowls I already owned to the mat and they too stayed firmly in place. When you're ready to remove the plate or bowl you simply pull on the tab and the tableware comes off easily. The mat did not slip or move at all. I rate it 5 out of 5.

I also tried the Weaning Bowls and Lid with Spoon. I love the Lid with the Spoon. The spoon fits perfectly into the nook on the lid and a protective cover keeps the spoon from getting dirty, allowing you to toss the bowl into your diaper bag or purse when you're on the go. The bowls seem durable and work perfectly with the Easi-mat. I had a little trouble attaching the lid to the bowl at first. It took me a little while to ensure I had it on completely, but once attached it seemed secure. They are BPA and Phthalate free. They are dishwasher, freezer, and microwave safe. I give the Weaning Bowls 4 out of 5.

He's still a little young for the Explora water bottle cup. The beginning age recommendation for these is 18 months. I do like the dura-spout and the fact that it is dishwasher safe.It is a good size for juice or water on the go. It is spill-proof and the colors are bright and cheerful.

You can find these items and more at your local Babies "R" Us or Toys "R" Us store or online at BabiesRUs.com.

**Now through July 23:  Buy any Explora item (cups and toddler feeding),
get the second 50% off at BabiesRUs.com (http://bit.ly/cDYhv8)**

Photobucket

I received complimentary products from Tommee Tippee to facilitate my review. 
I'm participating in a blog review tour through the Mom Bloggers Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love hearing from you!

ShareThis