I was able to upload some of my favorite pics to the site and choose my favorite card layout.
The paper quality was fantastic. I was able to personally customize both the inside and outside of the card. I selected photos of my little boy for the front of the card.
Inside I wrote a personal message for family and friends. I printed one of my favorite Bible verses on the back. The only thing that could have made the process better would have been the ability to view the images in the particular layout before being submitted, however, you do receive a proof before your cards are printed and you are able to make any desired changes at that time.
Photocard Creations offers a wide variety of invitations and cards - everything you need for a wedding
or simple, customized Thank You notes.They are currently offering a fantastic summer sale through Sept. 15th!
Here's how to win:
Mandatory Entry (This entry must be completed in order for the extra entries to be valid)
- Visit Photocardcreations.com and tell me which card is your favorite and why.
- Subscribe to Photo Card Creations blog.
- Follow Mommy's Minute on Google Friend Connect.
- Subscribe to Mommy's Minute by e-mail or RSS Feed.
- Follow Mommy's Minute on Twitter and leave your twitter id.
- "Like" Mommy's Minute on Facebook.
- Share this giveaway on Facebook (daily entry).
- Tweet this giveaway and leave your tweetlink(daily)
- I entered to win a customizable photo cards from Photo Card Creations and Mommy's Minute ($35).
US, 18+. Giveaway ends September 15, 2010 at 11:59 Mountain Time. Winning comment will be selected via Random.org. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to winning e-mail. Please make sure your e-mail is visible in your comment or profile. All winning comments will be verified.
I received complimentary cards to facilitate my review. I was not obligated to give a positive endorsement.
The opinions expressed are my own honest thoughts of the product.