September 7, 2010

Want some free Pampered Chef stuff?

I'm am soooo super excited about the new products in the fall catalog. There are some really cute Christmas plates and serving dishes. It's hard to believe it's almost that time of year!

They've also come out with a great, new assortment of  bamboo bowls and utensils, and some of the most amazing chocolate raspberry sauce I've ever tasted - I ate the whole jar by myself, seriously.

There are also some great affordable Nylon Knives and Slice 'n Serves for your non-stick pans! New cutting mats, biscuit cutters, and cookbooks are all available in the new Fall Catalog.

But I'm most excited about giving you the opportunity to win free host rewards! I've decided that as a special thank you I am going to be offering someone the host rewards for an upcoming party at my house. Since you are my friends, you are invited!! Here's how it works:
  • Earn 1 ticket - Simply place an order online before 12 PM (Mountain time) on September 11. You can order by visiting http://www.pamperedchef.biz/sbrooks. Enter Sarah Brooks as the host.
  • Earn 3 tickets when you book a catalog show (I can mail you catalogs or we can send e-vites and your guests can order completely online! I'd be glad to help! It's an easy way to help friends get their Christmas shopping done without ever having to leave their home! Plus you get tons of great stuff, too !!) Use the Contact Me tab on the Pampered Chef Site!
  • Earn 5 tickets for joining my team as a Pampered Chef Consultant. Earn hundreds of dollars a month - set your own schedule, get paid to go to parties. No fancy cooking skills required. If you can push the buttons on a microwave you can prepare a meal for a show! Visit my website http://www.pamperedchef.biz/sbrooks and click on the "join my team" button.
Even if you've placed an order recently, The Pampered Chef is always coming out with new and improved products! Someone is going to win. Will it be you?
 
Also - as an added bonus anyone who places an order over $60 also gets a FREE cookbook of their choice. There are also some super cute ceramic Pumpkin plates for only $5 - great for Halloween or Fall decorating!


In the month of September, Hosts will receive cutlery at 60% OFF!! That means if you buy the complete forged knife set you can save $249!!! Coming up in October, hosts can select their choice of executive or stainless pots or pans for 60% off! I have a stainless saute pan and love it.


Have any questions? Feel free to leave me a comment or send me an e-mail!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love hearing from you!

ShareThis