- You are loved, but you are not the center of the universe. Learn the value of putting others before yourself.
- Home is a safe place. You are always free to share your fears, concerns, and frustrations with mom and dad.
- Always do your best. You don't have to BE the best, but you do need to DO your best.
- Your value does not come from your appearance or your possessions, but from the fact that God loves you and created you just the way you are - you don't have to be like everyone else.
- Show respect to those around you.
“I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Nanny McPhee Returns blogging program, making me eligible to get a $50 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”