June 9, 2012

Free Shaklee Products #Cinchspiration


Some of you may remember that a few weeks ago I applied to the Shaklee #Cinchspiration blogger campaign. There were a whopping 264 applicants, but only 50 positions available. I have to admit, I was pretty disapointed when (along with 214 other people) I didn't make the cut.

One of the reasons I really wanted to participate in the program was for the opportunity to try their Cinch inch loss program free of charge. I've done some research online on a couple different programs and this one seemed to have some great success (people lose an average of 16.3 lbs of fat over the 12 week period, but they keep their lean muscle )- the only downside, living on a limited budget, I couldn't afford to buy it on my own.

I really didn't want to give up. I've been exercising religiously since January, but to be honest, my diet hasn't always been the best (some of my family's favorite food choices are pizza, burgers and fries, chicken nuggets, etc.).  I know that until I get my eating habits under control these last 20 lbs of jiggle are not going to budge.

In the midst of my "Woe is me" pity party, a friend told me about the Shaklee referral program. Whenever someone orders $25 worth of products from your referral link, you are credited with a $25 of free product of your choice. They don't have to join or become a Shaklee member, all they have to do is make a $25 product purchase. Plus they can get 15% off their first order

There are tons of great things to choose from. If you're one of the fortunate few who don't struggle with weight issues, there is an exceptional line of green, non-toxic, concentrated cleaners. (I bought the H2 organic household cleaner and their concentrated dish soap). We had a lady come to our MOPS group last year to let us try them, and I really liked them. I can wipe of my kiddos toys or high chair without having to worry about toxic or dangerous chemicals. There's no strong odor to give you a headache and it's super effective. You can use the concentrated cleaner for everything from windows, to counters, to degreasing a dirty stove top. You just mix the concentrate with water and put it in a spray bottle of your choice.

They have a Get Clean Basic H2 Sample kit for just $25 that contains enough concentrate to make 100 sixteen ounce bottles of non-toxic cleaner. (It's much cheaper than buying cleaning solutions at the store - plus these are non-toxic, safe and organic).

They've also got a wide assortment of vitamins, sports nutrition, and beauty products.

If eight people purchase $25 of products through my link, I'll have enough credits to buy my first Cinch starter kit and get on my way to my healthiest weight.

Maybe you're a blogger like me, and would like to earn free products or do the Cinch program on your own. You can share your personal referral link on your Facebook page, Twitter account, or on your favorite social media platform. Even if you're not a blogger, you can participate in the program by sharing on your personal accounts!

They're also running a promotion for the Cinch program through the end of July. If you buy three months of their Cinch Transformation Kit on auto-ship then you get your fourth month for free.

If you're just interested in buying a product you do not have to have a membership, plus you'll get 15% off your first order.

If you're interested interested in signing up for the referral program you can do that here.

*In order to earn the free products you will need to sign up for the membership  (The $19.95 fee gets you great discounts on products you order during the year, and it gives you a unique referral link to share with your friends and family). But the good news if just one person orders through your link then you will have already covered the cost of the membership and then some. 




**I'm not a Shaklee distributor, I don't earn anything from your purchase apart from the $25 referral bonus that I mentioned. I'm just your average blogger trying to earn my way to a healthy weight! Hopefully you can too!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I love hearing from you!

ShareThis