May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Questionnaire 2012 - Age 2.5



For Mother's Day 2012 I thought I would ask my 2.5 year-old a few questions. Here's what he had to say about his mommy:



1.   1.  What is something mom always says to you?
B: "Stop." 
Sooo true. I've considered having this word tattooed on my forehead so that I don't have to say it quite so often. Stop knocking your brother over. Stop picking your nose. Stop peeing on the floor . . .you get the idea.

2. What makes mom happy?
B: "When I get happy, you get happy, and Andrew gets happy and daddy gets happy."

3. What makes mom sad?
B: "The bathroom." I'm not quite sure what this one is about, but it made me laugh.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
B: "When you make Andrew happy"

5. How old is your mom?
B: "You’re two."

6. How tall is your mom?
B: "Little. Wait, you’re not little you’re big."

7. What is her favorite thing to do?
B:"Play"
  
8. What does your mom do when you're not around?
B: "Goes outside to the park."

9. What is your mom really good at?
B: "Videos" I don't know if this means I'm good at pushing play on the Netflix Wii remote or if he likes it when I record videos of him - probably both.

10.What is your mom's favorite food?
B: "Lunch.  – Chicken nuggets, hot dogs, ketchup and mustard" For the record, those are HIS favorite foods ;-)

11. What do you and your mom do together?
B: "Go to the park or go outside"

12. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
B: "At the park or outside."

It'll be interesting to see how his answers change at this time next year. I tried to get video of him answering these questions, but it turned into him just wanting to watch himself on the camera . . . oh well, maybe next year! If you can't tell, he REALLY likes going to the park and playing outside - it was the answer to 3 out of 12 questions :-)

Happy Mother's Day to all of you hard-working women. 
Take some time today to take care of yourself!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love hearing from you!

ShareThis