Happy Monday to you!
A few weeks ago I posted a review of Patsy Clairmont's book "Kaleidoscope." You now have the opportunity to win a copy for yourself.
For those of you not familiar with Patsy Clairmont, she is a popular author and speaker for the Women of Faith organization. Her book is perfect for busy moms (or busy women in general). The chapters are short, encouraging, and enjoyable to read.
I'd love for you to win a copy of your very own. Here's how:
• Follow my blog publicly on Google Connect and leave me a comment telling me that you do.
- Follow me on Twitter. Leave your Twitter name (1 entry)
- Tweet this giveaway and leave me the link: "Mommy's Minute: "Kaleidoscope" by Patsy Clairmont Giveaway: http://bit.ly/9gpL6W ends 4/5 (1 entry, can be done daily)
- Grab my button and leave me the link where I can find it (2 entries)
- Become a fan of Mommy's Minute on Facebook (1 entry)
- Tell me how you heard about Mommy's Minute (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to Mommy's Minute (5 entries)
Be sure to leave your e-mail address in the comment so I have a way to reach you if you win! Winners will be selected using Random.org. You will have 48 hours to claim your prize! Giveaway ends 4/5 at 11:59 PM CT. Contest open to US.
I received a copy of this book from Tyndale. The opinions reflected in the review are my own.