March 21, 2011

Mmmmm Nutella



When I was pregnant with my first son I craved ravioli. This time around, I've continuously craved Nutella. I spread it on fruit. I spread it on a warm waffle. I dip pretzel sticks in it. I've even been known to dig right in with a spoon from time to time (don't judge). What is Nutella? It's magical, chocolate, hazelnut goodness in a jar.

I first tried Nutella in college and I've been hooked ever since. When the folks at Mommy Parties and Mom Select mentioned hosting a Breakfast Nutella Party, I was excited to sign up! Who needs an excuse to get together with friends, chat, and enjoy some Nutella for breakfast?

The folks at Nutella provided a selection of recipe cards, coupons, a travel coffee mug and Nutella samples. As the busy mom of a toddler, I enjoyed our brief Nutella break. I had a few extra goody bags left over since a couple of guests had to back out at the last minute, but I plan on sharing the love and taking them to our local MOPS (Mother's of Preschooler's Meeting) tomorrow.

Have you tried Nutella? Do you have any tasty Nutella recipes (I'm always on the lookout for new ideas)? My current fave is a warm strawberry waffle with Nutella spread topped with fresh berries . . . mmmm. II think I may have to go try another right now :-)

Happy Snacking!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love hearing from you!

ShareThis