November 28, 2014

Simply Christmas Free Album Sneak Peak

Phew. I hope you've survived the craziness that is Black Friday shopping. We opted to stay home this year and enjoy a little bit of online shopping.

In my family, the day after Thanksgiving always signals the "official" beginning of the Christmas season. I'm excited to get home and start setting up the tree and decorations!

A big part of our family's Christmas tradition has always been singing and playing some of the classic Christmas Hymns (Away in a Manger, O Little Town of Bethlehem, etc.).

This year, I had the awesome opportunity to create my own Christmas CD. I figure that if you're worn out from hitting the craziness of the stores (or you're still recovering for yesterday's feasting) you might enjoy the ability to sit back and enjoy some calm, relaxing, Christmas tunes.

Or you could even let the music play as you're setting up your Christmas decorations!

I'm giving my friends and blog readers a chance to preview the entire album before it goes live for sale on Amazon and iTunes on Monday, December 1st.

Stream the album here for free through Dec. 3rd!

Click on the songs in the player below for your chance to stream my Christmas album for free!



ALSO - I will be donating $1 from every album sale to Compassion International's Child Survival Program. So not only will you get to enjoy some fun Christmas music, you'll also be making a huge impact on the life of a child who lives in poverty! You can read more about my trip to El Salvador with Compassion here.

The album is currently available to pre-order for $7.99 on Amazon and iTunes (the price jumps to $9.99 on iTunes on Monday).

Want to join the conversation? Come hang out with me on Facebook or Twitter.

Don't want to miss a post? Sign up for posts to be sent to your e-mail inbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love hearing from you!

ShareThis