June 25, 2011

Encouragement is a Powerful Thing

Never underestimate the power of an encouraging word. Over the last few years, I've learned just how important it is to encourage one another. I think that we often underestimate the way our words impact those around us. Scripture admonishes us to "encourage one another day after day, as long as it is still called today."Sometimes it's hard to think of practical ways to put this command into action. In my personal opinion, a simple hand written note of encouragement can make a tremendous difference to another person.

I had the opportunity to sample a collection of cards from Dayspring recently. They are a perfect resource to encourage the ladies in my own life. The "Sassy and Sophisticated" collection of cards are great for sending to your girlfriends. The colors are vibrant and chic, and most have a humorous tone to them. The cards are quite attractive, and the message inside offers a great pick-me-up.
 They really are cute cards, I even sent one to my grandmother. I've got nine more cards left to send. . . time to get to work!

God Bless you as you seek to encourage others!

Photobucket

I received complimentary greeting cards to facilitate my review. The opinions expressed are my honest thoughts of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love hearing from you!

ShareThis